Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Welcome to our Blog!





This is our very first blog...I've heard of them and I'm going to give it a try...welcome us to the world of technology! It seems like a great way to keep in touch with our family and friends. We're having a great summer so far. The kids are doing well and having fun. Will is enjoying reading, Addie plays with her dolls and stuffed animals (her "priends") and Wyatt loves to be right in the middle of his brother and sister. He just started crawling two weeks ago at the age of 10 months. He's so cute..we'll move to another room and here he comes, crawling as fast as he can to find us. He'll be one next month and I can't believe that at all! Time goes by so very fast. We're trying so hard to hold on to these precious moments with the kids and it seems like one day just melts into the next and before we know it, another year has passed. We're so thankful for our three precious children that God has blessed us with and of course for each other. Randy and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary this October and I thank God every day for bringing him into my life. He's an absolutely wonderful husband and father and helps tremendously with the kids. He's a very hands on, involved daddy and I'm so thankful for that.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the world of bloggers!! I can't believe Wyatt is already 10 months. They grow up too fast! We miss seeing you guys at Park Place. I hope you guys are going back next year...Hudson can't wait to see his Addie!

candi said...

Hey Jennifer! Your blog is great! There is one pic on here of Wyatt that makes me just want to pinch his little cheeks! They are all precious! Sorry I haven't been keeping in touch lately, but hopefully all my stress will be over in 2 wks! Hope to see yall at the wedding! Again, wonderful blog...thanks for sharing!