Thursday, August 16, 2007

Will's First Day of Kindergarten!






Will's first day of kindergarten at Rouse Elementary was Friday, August 10. He was so very excited! I, on the other hand, was an emotional mess. I cried most of the day. How in the world did the past five and a half years pass by so quickly??? I can remember when he was born people saying to us, "Before you know it, he'll be starting kindergarten". I remember thinking that's soo long away. And here we are. So hard to believe.
His teacher is Ms. Castle and his teacher's assistant is Mrs. Scarborough. They are both so sweet and he loves them. Will goes to bed talking about school and wakes up talking about school. We're so thankful that he's so excited about it. I hope it lasts through the years.

1 comment:

The Wiggintons said...

Oh, good, more pictures!! Will, get Rouse ready for Spencer next year! You're such a big, sweet boy!!