Saturday, November 29, 2008

Addie's 4th Birthday


Addie opening her gifts
Blowing out the candles...we actually had to do this twice...we forgot to light the candles the first time!
Dora the Explorer bouncer

Tinkerbell!!!


I know that I'm way behind in my blogging; this is just such a busy time of year!! Super fun, but so busy. We celebrated Addie's fourth birthday on November 18. I can't believe our sweet baby girl is already four years old. Where has the time gone? I'll never forget the night she was born and Will coming to the hospital and kissing her on the top of her little head. She's such a sweet little girl and brings so much joy to our family. I sent cookies to her preschool class on her birthday and Randy and I took her to eat lunch that day at Newk's. We had her birthday party later that week at the gym at church. We had an inflatable for the kids to jump in, a Tinkerbell cake, and everyone had a blast! Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments: